Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound fresh tilapia, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled, deveined, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 bibb or Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|