Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless fish fillets, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes, minced
- 2 fresh serrano chiles, seeded and minced
- 20 green Manzanilla olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- Sugar (optional)
- 1 avocado, diced
- Tortilla chips or saltine crackers as desired
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?