Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 500g firm white fish fillets, such as haddock, halibut or pollack, skinned and thinly sliced
- juice 8 limes (250ml/9fl oz), plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 red onion , sliced into rings
- handful pitted green olives , finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies , finely chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes , seeded and chopped into 2cm pieces
- bunch coriander , roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- good pinch caster sugar
- tortilla chips , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?