Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ceremonial lamb with broad beans & mint
- 2kg fresh broad beans in the pod, or 550g/1lb 4oz frozen
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot , 1 onion and 1 celery stick, all roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar , plus a pinch
- 1 tsp tomato pure
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 150ml dry white wine
- sprig of fresh thyme or rosemary
- 1 leg of lamb , weighing 3kg/6lb 8oz
- 50g butter
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- buttered new potatoes , to serve
- 250ml lamb or chicken stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?