Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cellophane Noodles with Veg...
- 2 ounces “cellophane” mung bean noodles
- 6 Chinese dried black mushrooms
- 1/3 pound tender spinach leaves
- 1 carrot
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 medium-sized mushrooms
- 2 Chinese cabbage leaves
- 4 scallions
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon Japanese soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 259kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|