Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery and Pear Bisque
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups thinly sliced celery with leaves (preferably organic; about 12 stalks) plus chopped leaves (for garnish)
- 18 ounces unpeeled ripe Bartlett pears, cored, diced (generous 3 cups) plus 1/2 cup finely diced (for garnish)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dark green leek tops
- 3 small Turkish bay leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?