Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery and Parsnip Soup with Green Onion-Dill Matzo Balls
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted pareve margarine
- 9 cups thinly sliced celery stalks (about 2 bunches)
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled parsnips (about 12 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green onions
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1 thin round of peeled fresh ginger
- 6 cups (or more) homemade chicken stock or canned low-salt broth
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery leaves
- Green Onion-Dill Matzo Balls
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?