Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery and Olive Orzo Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup small-dice red onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, plus more as needed
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup small-dice celery (about 1 stalk)
- 1/2 cup picholine olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?