Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Wine Baked Chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|