Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Soup with Sourdough Croutons and Tarragon Swirl
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 cups sliced celery with leaves (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 12 ounces white-skinned potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3/4 cup 1/3-inch cubes sourdough baguette (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon plus 6 sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?