Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root and Squash Gratin with Walnut-Thyme Streusel Recipe
- 1 cup panko
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (3-pound) butternut squash
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 medium celery root , also known as celeriac (about 1 pound), peeled and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), plus more for coating the baking dish
- 1/2 medium white onion , thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?