Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root and Potato Puree with Roasted Jerusalem Artichoke "Croutons"
- 2 medium celery roots (celeriac; 1 3/4 pounds total), trimmed, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 8 ounces Jerusalem artichokes (also called sunchokes), scrubbed
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme (for garnish)
- Ingredient info: Jerusalem artichokes, the tubers of a variety of sunflower, are available in the produce section of some supermarkets and at farmers markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?