Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root and Mushroom Stuffing Recipe
- 1 loaf sweet batard (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms , stems trimmed and cut into quarters
- 1 medium celery root , also known as celeriac (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , plus more for coating the dish
- 1 medium yellow onion , cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 large egg , lightly beaten
- 2 cups mushroom broth
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?