Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root and Mushroom Latkes with Onion Applesauce
- 1 8-ounce Granny Smith apple
- 1 8-ounce onion, unpeeled
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound celery root (celeriac), peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 pound washed mushrooms (such as trimmed, halved oyster or chanterelles, or thinly sliced crimini mushrooms)
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground tumeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?