Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root Soup Recipe
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil , plus more for garnish
- 1 cup thinly sliced leek (about 1 medium), white and light green parts only
- 2 1/2 pounds celery root , also known as celeriac (about 3 medium), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 12 ounces Yukon Gold potatoes (about 2 large), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium tart apple , such as Granny Smith, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?