Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root Skordalia
- 1 large or 2 small celery roots (2 to 2¼ pounds)
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon whole milk, plain yogurt, preferably Greek style
- 2 baking or Idaho potatoes (about 1½ pounds), peeled and cut into quarters
- ¾ cup whole blanched almonds (see Notes)
- 1½ tablespoons garlic, roughly chopped (about 3 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 305kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|