Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root, Radish, and Watercress Salad with Mustard Seed Dressing
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup minced shallots (2 medium)
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed (about 6 cups packed)
- 1 1/2 pounds celery root (celeriac), trimmed, peeled, coarsely grated in processor or with box grater
- 20 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?