Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root Purée with Toasted Hazelnuts
- 3 pounds celery root, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon good-quality hazelnut oil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- A food mill or potato ricer
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?