Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root Latkes with Pastrami Recipe
- 2 1/2 pounds celery root , trimmed and peeled (about 4 medium celery roots)
- 1 medium yellow onion , peeled
- 3 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup matzo meal
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable oil , for frying
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard or prepared horseradish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 kosher dill pickles , thinly sliced on the bias
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?