Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Root Bisque with Thyme
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped shallots (about 3 large)
- 2 pounds celery roots (celeriac), peeled, woody parts trimmed and discarded, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 1 10-ounce russet potato, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Additional chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?