Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery, Blue Cheese and Hazelnut Salad
- 6 ounces good quality blue cheese
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp maple Syrup
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2-3 bunches of celery, tops removed
- 12-15 pitted dates (can sub with a handful of dried cranberries or cherries)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or hazelnut oil if you happen to have it)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice (if using Meyer lemons, use 2 Tbsp)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?