Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celery Bisque with Stilton Toasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups sliced celery (about 8 stalks)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped leaks (white and pale green parts only; from 2 medium)
- 3/4 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, diced
- 4 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup plus additional crème fraîche
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/2 cup (packed) crumbled Stilton cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- 8 1/4 inches -thick long diagonal slices French baguette
- Olive oil
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?