Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 large celery roots (celeriac), about 1 pound
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- 1 large tart green apple (such as pippin or Granny Smith), peeled and cored
- 2 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, preferably homemade or high-quality store-bought
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|