Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celeriac soup with scallops & black pudding
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 celeriac (about 1kg/2lb 4oz), peeled and cut into cubes
- 5 shallots , peeled and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves , chopped
- 150ml white wine
- 1l chicken stock
- good pinch nutmeg
- 125ml double cream
- 100g black pudding , crumbled into small pieces
- 12 scallops , coral removed, each halved into 2 discs
- 50g butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?