Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celeriac, potato & rosemary gratin
- 6 rashers bacon , chopped (optional)
- 420ml double cream
- 350ml milk
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 1 tbsp rosemary , finely chopped
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 celeriac (about 500g) peeled, quartered and thinly sliced
- 500g potatoes , peeled and very thinly sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?