Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celeriac and Camembert Soup
- Note - the ingredients quantities are a rough guide only.
- 1 medium Celeriac - Finely Diced
- 1 large Potato - Finely Diced
- 3 Parsnips - Finely Diced
- 1 large Onion - Finely Chopped
- 1 Jalepeno Chilli - Finely Chopped
- 3 thick rashers dry cured, smoked Bacon - Finely Chopped
- 1/2 bottle Dry White Wine
- 1 Bouquet Garni
- 1 pint good quality Chicken Stock
- 1/3 pint Double Cream
- 1/4 lb ripe Camembert
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?