Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/4 pounds potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1-cm slices
- 1 large celeriac (celery root), peeled and sliced into 1-cm slices
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese (or to taste), grated
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- A small bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked, stalks roughly chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 456kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 33g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (101%)|
|Cholesterol 117mg (39%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|