Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Celebration Yellow Rice
- 2 cups (14 ounces/400 grams) jasmine rice
- 1 ½ cups (12 fluid ounces/375 milliliters) water
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces/250 milliliters) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 thick stalks fresh lemongrass, each tied into a knot
- 3 whole fresh or thawed, frozen kaffir lime leaves, gently crumpled with your hands to release their essence
- 4 fresh or thawed, frozen daun pandan leaves, each tied into a knot or torn in half (optional)
- 4 whole daun salam leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 321kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|