Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cedar Plank Salmon
- 1 (12 inch) cedar plank
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, with skin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|