Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Garlic, Lemon and Dill
- 1 (3 pound) whole filet of salmon, skin on, scored (up to but not through the skin) into serving pieces
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus lemon wedges for serving
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|