Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cedar-Planked Salmon with Herbed Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- 1 (14- to 16-inch-wide, 7-inch-long) cedar plank
- 3 medium lemons, cut in half horizontally
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup whole-milk plain Greek yogurt (7 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 salmon side (about 2 1/2 pounds), skin-on and
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?