Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cedar-Planked Monkfish with Fire-Roasted and Puttanesca Relish
- 1 untreated (about 12x10x1-inch) red cedar plank
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui), quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar or unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 6-ounce monkfish fillets
- 8 long thin slices prosciutto
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?