Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cazuela De Elsa
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise, and cut across into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1-inch (2.5-cm) wedges
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut across into ¼-inch (.5-cm) slices
- One 2½ to 3-pound (1.1-to 1.4-kg) chicken, cut into 14 serving pieces ; wing tips and backs reserved for stock)
- 6 medium cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded, deribbed, and cut into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces
- 1 medium tomato, cored and cut in 2-inch (5-cm) chunks
- 2 ears corn, shucked, silk removed, and cut across into 2-inch (5-cm) rounds
- ¼ cup (10 g) finely chopped cilantro
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 359kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 105mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|