Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- All-purpose flour for rolling out the pastry
- 1 sheet commercial puff pastry, preferably Pepperidge Farm
- ¼ to 1/3 cup Creme Fraiche
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 to 4 ounces assorted (black, salmon, and golden) caviars
- Tiny dill sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 75kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|