Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 ounces whole almonds
- 2 cups plus 3 tablespoons corn oil
- One ½-pound Idaho potato, boiled in its skin, peeled, and chilled
- ¼ medium yellow onion
- ¼ pound tarama (carp roe)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 4 to 6 tablespoons seltzer water
- Warm pita bread triangles for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 333kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 35g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|