Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caveman T-Bones with Hellfire Hot Sauce
- 4 T-Bone steaks (10 to 12 ounces each), cut about 1 inch thick
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 876kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 71g (109%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (106%)|
|Cholesterol 162mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|