Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caveman Porterhouse with Poblano Pan-Fry
- Hardwood lump charcoal (not briquettes)
- 4 1 1/4-inch-thick porterhouse steaks or New York strip steaks (each about 16 ounces)
- Coarse sea salt
- Coarsely cracked whole black peppercorns
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 fresh poblano chiles, seeded, cut into 2x1/4-inch strips
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 12-inch-diameter cast-iron skillet
- Kettle-style charcoal grill
- Natural-bristle pastry brush
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?