Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cavatappi Salad with Peas, Ricotta, Basil & Mint
- 1 pound dried cavatappi pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh green peas (or frozen peas, thawed)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 338kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|