Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower soup with little fritters
- 50g butter
- cauliflower , about 1kg, chopped
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1 medium potato , chopped
- 2l vegetable stock or water
- 142ml carton double cream
- 150g jarlsberg , grated
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 300ml milk
- 3g dried yeast
- 200g strong white flour , seasoned
- oil , for deep-frying
- 1 cauliflower , broken into small florets and steamed until tender
- 55g plain flour , seasoned
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?