Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower, saffron & smoked haddock soup
- 50g unsalted butter
- 2 Spanish onions , chopped fairly large
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- small pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 rounded tbsp vegetable bouillon powder
- large pinch of saffron threads
- 450g undyed smoked haddock fillets
- 250g floury potatoes (eg, Maris Piper or King Edward), peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cauliflower , cut into florets
- small handful chopped fresh coriander
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?