Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower risotto with parsley & capers
- 25g butter
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 350g carnaroli or other risotto rice
- 100ml dry white wine
- 1.2 litres hot chicken stock
- 400g cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 100g parmesan , finely grated
- 20g flat-leaf parsley , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers , drained and roughly chopped
- olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?