Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower, egg & potato curry
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion , peeled and diced
- 1 plump red chilli , seeds removed if you want, finely chopped
- thumb-sized piece of root ginger , peeled and grated
- 2 large waxy potatoes (such as Desire), peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tbsp curry paste (Patak's Cumin & chilli is good)
- 1 medium cauliflower , broken into florets
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 6 hard-boiled eggs , halved lengthways
- 2 tbsp toasted flaked almonds (optional)
- large handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 4 garlic cloves , finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?