Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bakes
- 850ml milk
- 50g plain flour
- 50g butter , plus 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100g extra mature cheddar , grated
- 25-50g blue cheese
- tsp finely grated nutmeg
- 250g penne
- 1kg cauliflower (2 medium ones), cut into florets
- 750g frozen spinach (whole leaf), defrosted and squeezed dry
- 25g toasted pine nuts
- 4 garlic cloves , 3 sliced, 1 left whole
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 700g jar tomato passata
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?