Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower cheese & bacon quiche
- 225g plain flour , plus extra for rolling out
- 140g cold unsalted butter , roughly cubed
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2-3 tbsp ice-cold water
- 1 small cauliflower , broken into smallish florets
- 100g thick-cut unsmoked streaky bacon , roughly chopped
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 284ml carton double cream
- 175g/6oz cheese , finely grated (combine two or three of the following: parmesan, cheddar and gruyre or emmental)
- 2 tbsp snipped chives
- good grating of nutmeg
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?