Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower carpaccio with Morecambe Bay shrimps & samphire
- 1 medium cauliflower , trimmed
- 50g samphire or fine asparagus
- lemon juice , for drizzling
- small bunch chives , finely snipped
- 100g Morecambe Bay shrimps , peeled
- selection of small summer salad leaves
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin rapeseed oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 150ml milk
- 2 tsp horseradish cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?