Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower bhajis with yogurt dip
- 1 small cauliflower , cut into small florets
- 1 onion , sliced
- tsp each ground cumin , turmeric, coriander, ginger and cardamom seeds
- groundnut oil or vegetable oil for frying
- 100ml milk
- 1 tsp saffron
- 160g gram flour (chickpea flour)
- 1 egg , beaten
- 200ml natural yogurt
- lemon , juiced
- small cucumber , peeled, seeds removed and finely chopped
- handful mint , chopped
- handful coriander , chopped
- 1 red chilli , finely diced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?