Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower and Pea Curry
- 4 to 5 fresh green chilies, partially seeded and chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon asafetida
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 3/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- generous handful of dried curry leaves, crumbled
- juice from 1 fresh lime
- handful of fresh parsley or coriander, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?