Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower and Egg Salad
- 4 cups cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1/2 small carrot, peeled and shaved into strips using a vegetable peeler
- 3 small green onions, chopped
- 5 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 5 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|