Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower and Caramelized Onion Tart
- 1 small head of cauliflower (about 1 pound), cored, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 large onion, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 1 7- to 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese (Italian cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 cup grated Gruyère cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?