Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cauliflower and Brussels Sprout Gratin with Pine Nut-Breadcrumb Topping
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed, quartered lengthwise through core
- 1 1 1/2- to 1 3/4-pound head of cauliflower, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 2 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?